Thursday, January 29, 2015



Hello everyone... how are those New Year's resolutions coming along?

Last year I set two goals for 2014:

*one was accomplished
*one was not accomplished

So the one that was a little short automatically carries over to this year's goals... For that one I am
investing in learning more and expanding my knowledge base to help attain that goal.

I hope you are doing the same thing... don't try to figure it all out on your own... use available resources to avoid wasted time, energy and frustration. 

If strength and getting strong is among your goals... make a commitment to those goals and invest in reaching them. 

With that consider an often overlooked and / or improperly performed exercise that can yield great upper body strength gains.

Come join me this Sat. morning at LT's in Asheville, for our Overhead Press and Bench Press workshop. Text me if you plan to attend: 704-616-9180. 
Post your questions here and lets talk strength!

Be patient and stay committed to you goals...

"STRENGTH IS A PROCESS"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog